Posted by Media Outrage on October 8, 2007
Oprah Winfrey has once again topped another richest list in entertainment, this time it’s the Forbes 20 Richest women in entertainment– the first list of this kind ever for Forbes.
To even be considered for this prestigious list you had to have a minimum net worth of $45 million.
The list reads like this:
1. Oprah Winfrey– $1.5billion
2. J.K. Rowling– $1billion
3. Martha Stewart– $638million
4. Madonna -$325million
5. Celine Dion – $250million
6. Mariah Carey -$225million
7. Janet Jackson -$150million
8. Julia Roberts -$140million
9. Jennifer Lopez – $110million
10. Jennifer Aniston -$110million
11. The Olsen Twins – $100million
12. Britney Spears -$100million
13. Judge Judy -$95million
14. Sandra Bullock -$95million
15. Cameron Diaz -$75million
16. Gisele Bundchen – $70million
17. Ellen DeGeneres -$65million
18. Nicole Kidman -$60million
19. Christina Aguilera – $60million
20. Renee Zellweger – $45million
So there it is the first ever Forbes compilation of the 20 Richest women in entertainment.
Any women entertainers that you thought would have made the list that didn’t like Beyonce??? who else did you think would be on the list that isn’t??? Let us know.
You don’t get to be one of the richest women in entertainment by ignoring health issues. For the best information on women’s health including diabetes treatment options, fibromyalgia and other general medical questions, use the Internet!
Posted in Britney Spears, Celebrities, Christina Aguilera, Ellen DeGeneres, Gisele Bundchen, J Lo, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Martha Stewart, Nicole Kidman, Oprah, Oprah Winfrey, Renee Zellweger, Sandra Bullock, Wealth, What's my networth? | Tagged: Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts, Madonna, Oprah | 5 Comments »